HB-2 LED Light Controller
Out of Stock
Looking to add Attack High Power LEDs, standard 3mm and 5mm LEDs to your RC Car or Truck, and you do not need any fancy features like Brake Lights, Reverse, etc then the HB-2 Controller is the answer!
The HB-2 Controller gives you a Simple, Easy, and Safe way to add various light configurations to your RC vehicle. The HB-2 Controller can power up to 12 High Power and 8 Standard LEDs with a max input of 2S.
The HB-2 Controller powers directly from the battery via the balance port or power adapter cable plug, and regulates that power to your LEDs. So, you never need to worry about overpowering, or damaging LEDs from miswiring. Actually, the HB-2 can be powered off any DC voltage from 6.5-9V. The electronics in the HB-2 are very rugged and meet the MyTrickRC strict Quality Requirements.
- To prevent over discharge of your LiPo battery, be sure to turn off the HB-2 right away if your vehicle's LiPo battery protect feature turns your vehicle off.
- If you prefer to power the HB-2 directly off your receiver we offer an adapter cable: HB-2 Receiver Power Cable
The HB-2 Controller Includes:
- 1pc HB-2 Controller
- 1pc Balance Port Power Cable
- Mounting Hardware
- The Power Ratings for the HB-2 Controller are: 6.5-9VDC, 3 Amp MAX.
- Ports A, B, and C are for 3mm and 5mm LEDs with an output voltage of 2.8v.
- Ports E and F are for High Power Light Bars, Halos, Wafers, and Strips with an output voltage of 5v.
- Port D is for High Power Headlights and Rock Lights with an output voltage of 4.7v.
- Simple, Easy, & Safe
- Lights High Power LEDs
- Lights Standard LEDs
- Low Cost