TrickFlex LEDs Pair
TrickFlex LEDs Pair
MyTrickRC is super excited to announce our ALL NEW TrickFlex LEDs!
MyTrickRC's line of TrickFlex LEDs is the next evolution in LED lighting for Hobby and RC enthusiasts - another RC industry first for MyTrickRC. Imagine a string or thin wire that illuminates like an LED. This is the exact concept with MyTrickRC's line of TrickFlex LEDs. Electrically, the TrickFlex LEDs respond just like any 3mm or 5mm LED - meaning, they’re dimmable and can be powered from Low Power Ports on ANY MyTrickRC Lighting Controller that we've ever built! Just plug the TrickFlex LED in any White (Low Power) Port and it will Blink, Dim, or Flash exactly like our 3mm or 5mm LEDs. TrickFlex LEDs can be used as Brake Lights, Blinkers, or any other way that you would use a 3mm or 5mm LED. Oh, did we mention, TrickFlex LEDs are waterproof!
Want MAXIMUM brightness?
Want to get MyTrickRC's Legendary Insane Brightness from your TrickFlex LED? MyTrickRC offers two options to get Insane Brightness from TrickFlex LEDs:
1. Simply power through a TrickFlex 5V to 3V Regulator connected to any High Power Port on our HB-2 or DG-1 Dragon Controllers. The TrickFlex 5V to 3V Regulator ensures you get the correct power to your TrickFlex LEDs. It's that simple... and safe. You can power up to six TrickFlex LEDs from one TrickFlex 5V to 3V Regulator.
2. Power through a TrickFlex 12V to 3V Regulator connected to your Receiver. With MyTrickRC's TrickFlex 12V to 3V Regulator you don't even need one of our Controllers - you can just power directly from your Receiver. The TrickFlex 12V to 3V Regulator can handle an input voltage up to 12V. This actually means that you can power the TrickFlex 12V to 3V Regulator from any power source up to 12V, such as a 9V Battery or even a DC power supply.
Got a 3D printer? You can easily design and print custom parts to use with TrickFlex LEDs. Build a Shop Light, Neon Sign, or other modern accent light. Let your imagination run free!
Like all LEDs from MyTrickRC, the TrickFlex LEDs are carefully chosen for Optimum Brightness, Performance, and Durability. They are offered as pairs of single LEDs in 6 different colors (White, Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow) and in 2 different lengths (70mm LED and 120mm LED).
3V Max, 200mA
- 2pc Single TrickFlex LED in the Length and Color of your choice
- 1pc Heat Shrink Tube
- Do NOT pull or stretch the LEDs. Pulling the LED string can cause one or more LED pixels to stop working. Be careful to minimize twisting the LEDs during assembly.
- TrickFlex LEDs have a "front" side and a "back" side, and are brightest on their front side. TrickFlex LEDs are more bendable front-to-back than they are side-to-side so be aware of this when installing onto your vehicle.
- Secure the LEDs to your vehicle so that after installation they don't get pulled or twisted during active vehicle use. Vibration won't hurt TrickFlex LEDs, but pulling and twisting can.
- Can you mix two different color TrickFlex LEDs on one LED Splitter? Yes! It is OK to connect different color TrickFlex LEDs to a 2-way, 3-way or 4-way LED Splitter.